-We are organising a special workshop entitled 'Imaging and Sensor Technologies for Improved Healthcare' at the 15th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology. For more information please visit the workshop homepage.
- The latest research findings will be presented in September 2014 at the UKCI 2014.
- The research team has successfully submitted a special session titled ''Intelligent Technologies for Healthcare and Behaviour Analysis'' at the UKCI 2014 in collaboration with the University of Liverpool.
- The research team has successfully published a research paper titled ''An Efficient System for Preprocessing Confocal Corneal Images for Subsequent Analysis'' at the UKCI 2014.
- The research team has successfully published a journal paper at the Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, Elsevier, 2014.
- The research team has successfully established medical collaborations with different NHS hospitals and research centers.